This page may be useful if it’s difficult for you to decide which is better – Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus or Ultra. Appliances are similar in appearance but have differences. Below are the main ones:
Duo Evo Plus vs Ultra the control panel comparison
- Duo Evo Plus has buttons for smart programs, and in Ultra all control via a control dial
- Duo Evo Plus has an enlarged screen with large digital timer symbols
I’m a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Duo Evo Plus vs Ultra the inner pot comparison
- The inner stainless steel pot of Duo Evo Plus has a flat bottom Tri-Ply, which allows you to transfer it to the stovetop (It works on ceramic, electric, gas and induction cooktops); also the inner pot has handles for easy and safe extraction, as well as holding the pot while stirring.
The Instant DUO EVO Plus inner pot is not compatible with other bowls, but the good news is that it is available for purchase. Link
Duo Evo Plus vs Ultra the lid comparison
- the quick release button (Ultra) and the quick release switch (Duo EVO Plus) automatically sets to Seal when the lid is closed.
- Steam Release Cover in Duo Evo Plus disperses and softens steam release.
- The Duo Evo™ Plus lid is equipped with QuickCool™ technology, which allows you to release pressure naturally up to 50% faster.
QuickCool™ Tray sold separately
Cooking Programs Overview
another point in favor of Ultra – in Duo Evo Plus there is no adjustment of cooking time at high altitude